“Nice, friendly place for weary travelers (and locals!)”

Jedro's Wagon Wheel Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 26 Restaurants in Needles
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Description: Wagon Wheel is a diner and gift shop located on Historic Route 66 in Needles, CA. Local favorites include hand cut chicken fried steak, homemade country gravy and slow roasted pot roast. Friday night is all you can eat fish for $8.99. Our fish is hand breaded and made with Alaskan cod. Breakfast is served all day. Beer and wine is available and we have plenty of RV, boat and truck parking. Open daily 5:30am -10pm. A local favorite since 1978.
Reviewed May 19, 2014

This was a comfortable restaurant. The servers were friendly and the food was delicious. I have food allergies and the waitress and cook didn't seem to bat an eye over it. My wife and I enjoyed our visit here tonight.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

When we drove up to this restaurant I was somewhat amused by its exterior...Not very pretty but really went in to see gift shop..Once we went in we knew we wanted to stay for an early dinner it is a diner that just draws you in. The food was delicious I order country fried steak with mashed potatoes the vegetables were green beans. It was awesome. My husband ordered Liver and Onions and he really enjoyed his meal. We were so full that we did not have room for desert. We will go there again.

1  Thank MiamiHeat14
Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

Found this place and I am enjoying the best chicken Caesar wrap ever!. The fries are perfect shoe string fries. A great surprise. The Chicken Fried Steak Was God too.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

This is a great local place to eat. Friendly staff they welcome you as if you were a local. The wait staff is wonderful and they have a menu that could please anyone. We stopped on our way to the Grand canyon from Disneyland and enjoyed our meal greatly. Thanks for everything and I do hope we can enjoy another meal on our next drive either east or west. Thanks again another Route 66 establishment worth stopping at.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

I'm having a fantastic pot roast as I type this.
The service and the food are great.
Thank you, kind attendant at the Shell station, for recommending this place!