“Friend Said It Was Best Burger Ever....”
Review of Giggling Cactus

Giggling Cactus
Ranked #2 of 26 Restaurants in Needles
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Stopped here on recommendation of a friend who said she had best burger ever at Juicy's in Needles.

Burger was very good - not sure it is best ever, but good nonetheless. Definitely better than your typical fast food options you find along the interstate.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Juicy's is a clean cafe and the atmosphere is ok. However, the food was very average and way too expensive for what was ordered. We had fish and chips, a cheese burger and one coffee and the bill came to almost $30. I inquired regarding the fish and chips and stated that I would like to order the fish with clam chowder. The chowder is only served on Friday. So I changed my order to a mushroom burger. The waitress brought me the fish and chips anyway. I told her I had wanted the mushroom burger since clam chowder was not available. She made a terrible sound and acted as if I was lying about what I had ordered. Our server was Diana Z., she needs much improvement on customer service. Shortly after leaving the cafe, I became ill and the feeling lasted for several hours. Not a place I would go to a second time.

Magilla41, General Manager at Giggling Cactus, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our restaurant. We are truly sorry that we failed to exceed your expectations. As you can see from the majority of reviews on this site, and other social media sites, for over 33 years our dedication to service, quality, and value most often result in a very positive experience for our customers. We apologize that the server did not handle the situation appropriately. We have spoken to the server in question and have given her additional training on customer service so that she will be better equipped to remedy similar situations in the future . Additionally, she has been reminded, and a general memo has gone out, that it is policy to always let a manager know if there is ever any kind of issue. We invite you back so that we may show you that your experience was definitely the exception rather than the rule.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

We were staying at the Best Western next door and this restaurant was recommended by the staff. Well, it was so much better than expected!!!! On Saturday night, we had all you can eat spaghetti for about $7. The beer selection was large too. Everything form Dos Equis to Coors light!

Because it was so good, we ended up eating breakfast there too. We had Chicken fied pork chops, eggs benedict and an omelette. All were EXCELLENT. The menu was very large and had many offerings. You will find something that interests you.

The staff was friendly and suggested items. They also had the usual crayons and stuff to keep little kids occupied.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

We found this restaurant purely by accident since our GPS kept directing us to Dikes Street, which is gated at both ends, we were giving up, when we spotted it! Glad we found it. Excellent service, clean environment and really good food. Relaxing oasis!

Reviewed March 16, 2013

We stayed @Best western Hotel 2 nights. Hotel gave us complimentary breakfast coupon.
I didn't care about Hotel but made a extended stay because I loved Juice's!!!!!!! Great food and all waitress were kind and friendly. Gave us a loco info. directions. I might not stay Best Western anymore but definitely back to the Juice's again. Why not Best Western? front peoples were all rude and bad attitude except housekeeping were all good and friendly. Can you imagine just say welcome to Needle, Good morning, have a safe trip,enjoy the breakfast, everything alright, may I assist you...... these are very important key words who communicate with visitors and front person in the Hotel. Make us great memory and starts new journey. We are all new for your area and tried of long drive. I am requesting to the manager of Best western and re-training of front desk person. I didn't catched her name but I was stayed 3/13th around 7pm she was training yound men, acturaly new person was very kind not trainer. Back to front desk other lady was setting, she was there other night too. She never smile and her face I read was "get out from my sight" I don't know her problem is but if person can't smile or don't want to talk with visitors, hey that's not right job for you.

1  Thank hirominator