“Wow! Unbelieavable!” 3 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Waitstaff
San Diego
“Wow! Unbelieavable!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2012

We love most Home Town Buffet locations but we were really disappointed with the Home Town Buffet located on Highland Avenue in National City. I really do not mind who we eat with but at the very least I expect clean silverware. I sure do not want to taste someone else left overs. My wife and I were driving around looking for a place to eat so we spotted this Home Town Buffet and got the disappointment of our lives. It took three or four tries before I got a clean plate. I paid but did not eat because the food was not appealing and so i lost my appetite. My wife is diabetic so she had to eat and she ate enough to ward off hyperglycemia. I do not recommend this place at all. I called this place Homy Town Buffet. I have nothing against homeys but when you serve bad food, dirty dishes, and dirty silverware it gives homeys a bad name. There is a lot of room for improvement.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank Onefather

Idaho Falls, Idaho
“great buffet”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2012

clean buffet.. very decently priced.. a HUGE selection of really great food and a phenomenal salad bar

Visited January 2012