“Most amazing pizza... Trust me!!!”

Napoleone Pizza House
Ranked #7 of 185 Restaurants in National City
Cuisines: Pizza
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Most amazing pizza... Trust me!!!”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Somethng about the sauce, the cheese they use, and the way they've perfected there crust on their pizza... I really can't explain what or why, I just know you MUST try for your self!!!!!

1 Thank urBANEpalate

Oxford, Massachusetts
“Pizza Delish”
Reviewed January 29, 2012

I'm originally from Cape Cod, MA and I grew up eating from one one local pizza place. Well when I moved to SD and got job in National City a co worker said to try this place and that I wouldn't be disappointed. Well i defiantly wasn't. This place is really cheap and the pizza is sooo good, reminds me of home! I work a few blocks away and always convince my co workers to order lunch here with me.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank Alexandria B
San Diego, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It Doesn't Get any Better”
Reviewed February 27, 2011

The best at any price, you can spend a lot more $$$$ but you can't get better food at any price, anywhere. I'm addicted to the food here, must have it at least once a week. Pizza, Ham & Cheese Sandwich with Sal's secret juice. It's all so good, food to die for and so inexpensive, I don't know how he does it.

• Visited February 2011
1 Thank Eldorado67670
San Diego
“This is flat out the best food around...”
Reviewed December 28, 2009

This is flat out the best food around. The best hole in the wall around the Southbay.

1 Thank Dago-Dre'