The free deluxe continental breakfast was very good. They have a waffle maker (it would help to have a 2nd one, as on a busy Sunday morning it would also be in use), boiled eggs, sausage, scrambled eggs, cereal, pastries, toast, etc. This saves a family quite a bit by not having to pay for one of you meals each day. The room was fine - beds and pillows were both comfy, adequate tv stations, free internet. Tha bathroom is a normal size for most hotels (small, but has what you need). I would stay there again as it is simple to get to the zoo, etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the smoke-free Holiday Inn Express San Diego South - National City and enjoy our complete renovation that will "awe" you. We are conveniently located off I-805 and are within minutes from San Diego's biggest attractions. We provide a complimentary hot breakfast buffet, free parking, business center, fitness room, an outdoor heated pool and whirlpool. A host of amenities such as plush new bedding, 37" LCD television with cable channels, free wireless internet, refrigerator, and microwave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express San Diego South-National City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn South Bay Hotel National City
- Comfort Inn National City
- National City Comfort Inn