I will start with kudos to "Ashley", she professionally and fairly handled the 1 night cancellation I requested. I was expecting the usual load of cancellation garbage, but it appears that H.I.E. (Natn'l City) understands that travel plans change easily.
Check-in was quick and courteous and as always, my H.I.E. room was CLEAN, modern, comfortable and ideal for a nice sleep (great pillows, comforter and dark, quiet room).
The breakfast was simple, but I was able to find healthy, fresh choices to fill up on. The coffee bar was excellent as well. Ashley courteously expedited my checkout and upon exit, I grabbed another complimentary "USA Today" 100% satisfied with this hotel. I will be using H.I.E. at every opportunity.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the smoke-free Holiday Inn Express San Diego South - National City and enjoy our complete renovation that will "awe" you. We are conveniently located off I-805 and are within minutes from San Diego's biggest attractions. We provide a complimentary hot breakfast buffet, free parking, business center, fitness room, an outdoor heated pool and whirlpool. A host of amenities such as plush new bedding, 37" LCD television with cable channels, free wireless internet, refrigerator, and microwave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express San Diego South-National City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn South Bay Hotel National City
- Comfort Inn National City
- National City Comfort Inn