We stayed for just a weekend and it was really nice. Location was just ok, not much stays open late at night in that area but at least it's close to highway. Rooms were nice and clean. the staff was nice as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the smoke-free Holiday Inn Express San Diego South - National City and enjoy our complete renovation that will "awe" you. We are conveniently located off I-805 and are within minutes from San Diego's biggest attractions. We provide a complimentary hot breakfast buffet, free parking, business center, fitness room, an outdoor heated pool and whirlpool. A host of amenities such as plush new bedding, 37" LCD television with cable channels, free wireless internet, refrigerator, and microwave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Holiday Inn Express San Diego South-National City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn South Bay Hotel National City
- Comfort Inn National City
- National City Comfort Inn