We have stayed in this hotel every other year since 2006 when it was a Comfort Inn hotel. I would have rated it a 7. Now that Holiday Inn (Express) has taken it over and done a complete renovation I have to rate it a 9 1/2. The rooms are clean, spacious and full of amenities. Furnishings are all new.
The staff, from front desk to house keeping are some of the best I have ever encountered. Friendly, helpful and always smiling.
Free parking and a free full-on breakfast. A great location, and a real value for your dollar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the smoke-free Holiday Inn Express San Diego South - National City and enjoy our complete renovation that will "awe" you. We are conveniently located off I-805 and are within minutes from San Diego's biggest attractions. We provide a complimentary hot breakfast buffet, free parking, business center, fitness room, an outdoor heated pool and whirlpool. A host of amenities such as plush new bedding, 37" LCD television with cable channels, free wireless internet, refrigerator, and microwave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Holiday Inn Express San Diego South-National City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn South Bay Hotel National City
- Comfort Inn National City
- National City Comfort Inn