“Pricey”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #14 of 191 Restaurants in National City
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Avg fare but pricey. Good steaks, and nice portions. Drinks menu did not have prices. Free parking available. May not go again.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Last night my husband and I had a date night and went to dinner at the Outback Steakhouse in Plaza Bonita Mall. I had no idea what I felt like eating although I was hungry. We had a 45 minute wait but I expected that, since its a pretty popular place and we were there at dinner time about 6:00pm. What a surprise when our waiter says, "Can I make some suggestions and if you don't like it you can yell at me!". He was funny. Personable and a good waiter but the suggested salad was the best! Bleu Cheese wedge salad with Vignegrett dressing, yes both dressings on the salad. Delicious!!! Bacon bits! I couldn't get over the awesome flavors. I had 3 mini lobster tails and filet with mashed potatoes but I admit my salad was the best. I'm just sorry I didn't get a picture of the salad but I was too hungry to wait. A wonderful glass of Merlot and fresh warm bread and it was a perfect meal out with my husband.

1  Thank AnnieGodinez
Reviewed October 18, 2012

We went to dinner with our kids and grandkids and had a great meal! The atmosphere was good and the food was excellent! The drinks and service left a bit to be desired, but on the whole, it was a good time!

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Steaks are always prepared the way you like them. If you request medium rare, that is what you get; not like other restaurants where you order medium rare and get a medium steak.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

We visited recently. The blooming burger was very tasty and priced well. The pork chops were a bit flavorless, but cooked right. The crab and avocado dip was nice as an appetizer. Our server was very efficient and took good care of us.