I read the reviews before I booked on Expedia. I got exactly what I expected, which to me wasn't worth the price per night. It was a quick drive from the Zoo and quick cab ride from the Gaslamp. While the staff was friendly and helpful, the hotel was mediocre. The bathroom was dirty and the shower leaked all over the floor. I will probably not stay here again but it served the purpose for a night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Ramada San Diego National City is located near all the best attractions in San Diego. Navy Base San Diego, Balboa Park and San Diego Zoo, SeaWorld San Diego, Downtown Gaslamp District, Convention Center, Petco Park and San Diego Airport are only 10 minutes away. Entertainment venues, restaurants and shopping centers are nearby. Tijuana, Mexico is just a short 15 minute drive. We also offer complimentary Guest parking, wifi, and local calls! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada San Diego National City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn National City
- National City Holiday Inn