We found the Hotel easy to find. It had a great view of the San Diego Harbor, and very close to Coronado Island and Ports of Call (within 5 miles). We were there for an event at the Ports of Call, and I was able to take advantage of their shuttle van to Ports of Call. They are not allowed to take you to Coronado, not sure why. The front desk was very helpful. We thought our door to the room had a problem and called down from the 9th floor to come and assist us, not more than 5 minutes passed and two maintenance people were knocking on the door to check the problem, turns out it was nothing more than a curtain that had jammed the door lock. We were pleased with the bedding and over all cleanliness of the room. Nothing was available in the downtown area that weekend at least nothing below $300.00, so this was a very good value and was only 5 miles from downtown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Ramada San Diego National City is located near all the best attractions in San Diego. Navy Base San Diego, Balboa Park and San Diego Zoo, SeaWorld San Diego, Downtown Gaslamp District, Convention Center, Petco Park and San Diego Airport are only 10 minutes away. Entertainment venues, restaurants and shopping centers are nearby. Tijuana, Mexico is just a short 15 minute drive. We also offer complimentary Guest parking, wifi, and local calls! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada San Diego National City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn National City
- National City Holiday Inn