“Wonderful”
Review of Farm at Carneros

Farm at Carneros
Reserve with OpenTable
Farm at Carneros is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #37 of 295 Restaurants in Napa
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Old Sonoma Road
Reviewed May 20, 2014

The food and views were equally terrific. It was easily the best meal I've ever had in Napa, which is saying something in an area of great eats and drinks. Cocktails, wine, entree and desserts were all fantastic.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

My husband and I had a fantastic dinner at The Farm. The duck was the best ever as it just melted in one's mouth. Very nice, excellent service - flawless is the best descrptive word about our entire dinner experience.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

I'm not sure where to even start. The Farm was outstanding! My husband and I did the food tasting menu. You can have this particular menu paired with wine or just go with the food. They also offered a regular menu as well. We both were extremely impressed with the food. There was not a detail left to chance. The staff were attentive, the food was sublime, and the atmosphere was dreamy...do not come to Napa and miss this one!

Tip: After dinner have a nightcap in front of one of the fireplaces in the outdoor living room area; it was perfection!

1  Thank TravelingTwinMommy
Reviewed May 9, 2014

You probably cannot find bad food in Napa. We ate at Mustards, Girl and Fig, Farm and Carpe Diem. All of them were very, very good but Farm was clearly the best. I am not Zagat, but we like good food. We did not do the 2 hour tasting menu but it is available there for those who want that without getting their wallet washed in the Laundry (though still pricey). Enjoy!

2  Thank Gfam23
Reviewed April 30, 2014

The very best hamburger I have ever had. Wait staff was very friendly and happy. The restaurant was very very clean from top to bottom. We would definitely return!

2  Thank Kathy G