“Great dining destination”

59 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 82 helpful votes
“Great dining destination”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013

Oxbow Public Market gives you so many excellent options for food and drink that you could eat here every night for a week and never come close to getting bored with the choices. It must be great for locals, too, to get high quality meats, cheeses and produce.

We had some wine and beer at the Ca' Momi Enoteca while waiting for a table to dig into a couple of their napoletana pizzas. We also grabbed some desserts from Annette's Chocolates. I had a couple of places scouted out for later in the trip, too, but unfortunately we never made it back.

Visited October 2013

San Francisco, United States
“A destination food & entertainment center”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2013

Oxbox Public market is a wonderful destination during a visit to the Napa Valley. I visited a few days ago and enjoyed stopping by each day. There are a nice variety of eateries, gift shops, a coffee stall, a tea shop, etc. I really enjoy the variety of restaurants that you can choose from (Mexican, seafood, Italian, Peruvian, and fusion cuisines). This is not a cheap place to eat though. I would say the quality of the ingredients and the selection more than make up for the price. My favorite restaurant is Ca Momi where I can get realistic Tuscan food. The pizzas are popular but I really enjoy their soups, homemade cracker breaker given free at the beginning of the meal. On the menus are also some great pastas, side dishes and dessert. If a meal is not what you're looking for, Ca Momi also has a wine bar where you can get snacks or other light fare.
After a meal, you can have some delicious Three Twins ice cream or enjoy a piece of chocolate from a local chocolatier. This is the best place to hang out in the cold weather.

Visited December 2013
south florida
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Disappointed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

I had such high expectations after reading the reviews here on Tripadvisor. But I was a little disappointed by the size and what I felt was a little less of a selection than what I was expecting. There are a few restaurants and a few shops but not someplace a tourist would go other than to eat. Seems like more a local place ie. A spice place and a meat market selling steaks etc. Don't know about you but I don't have a grill at my hotel.

Michigan, United States
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Oxbow Public Market”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2013

Super cute market! Very impressed with the amount and diversity of all the stuff under one roof. Great food, wine, gifts, ice cream, etc! Great stop to hang out! We were visiting from MI and this was one of the places we wanted to check out in Napa. We got some ice cream, had a few glasses of wine, and watched the bustle of the crowd. Not too crowed but enough people there on a Saturday morning to make the place feel alive.

Visited December 2013
San Antonio, Texas
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Fabulous choices in a fabulous location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2013

After a wonderful afternoon at atesa winery we were open for any experience, but the oxbow public market gave us many great and varied choices to satisfy any diverse group

Visited November 2013