“Quick dinner in Napa”

La Taquiza Fish Tacos
Ranked #87 of 289 Restaurants in Napa
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed May 31, 2012

This little place had GREAT carryout Mexican. Super veggies. Really nicely done for fast food. Not fatty and not greasy.

There are newer reviews for La Taquiza Fish Tacos

Reviewed April 20, 2012

After reading the reviews on this forum I expected much more. I knew it was a casual place, but I would categorize it as fast food. For $ 8.00 each my companion and I got two very small tacos each. I ordered the baja and she ordered fish. The meat was diced in small cubes. We tasted each others and laughed because there was not much difference in taste between the chicken and fish.

I tried to ask the young lady who took our order some questions about the menu, but she just looked at me with a blank stare. When she responded she said something like people just order what they want. Hmm?

Reviewed April 16, 2012

Very casual walk up counter. Two fish tacos with large drink $8.80. We ordered baja style and the fish was very lightly fried, topped with cabbage, salsa, and a creamy dressing. Quick, easy, delicious.

Reviewed March 9, 2012

Was highly referred here by locals. Great spot for lunch coming back from the Hendry Winery. Check them both out!

Reviewed February 20, 2012

My hubby and I each had a Baka and a California taco. We also had the amazing chips with 5 different salsas. Everything was so fresh and just tasted so good. If we weren't so full, we would have ordered more. The portions are great for the price and if you like fish tacos, you will love this place. I only wish they were closer to my home!