“Good but pricey!”

Sweetie Pies Bakery
Ranked #1 of 16 Dessert in Napa
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
El Monte, California
“Good but pricey!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

We decided to get a sweet treat and went to sweetie pies. It was god but kind of pricey. We spent over 20.00 on baked good. The best was the red velvet chocolate roll. It had cream cheese filling! It was like a giant heavenly twinkie!

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Frances G

New York City, New York
“Best Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014

I got breakfast delivered from here to my room every day while I stayed at the adjacent inn (complimentary service by the inn) and the pastries were always amazing. The non-breakfast goodies are also not only delicious but inventive. Definitely worth a visit!

Visited August 2013
Leesburg, Virginia
“Thoroughly Enjoyed”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

Enjoyed a salad and sandwich with a glass of fresh lemonade. All items were very fresh and quite yummy. Weather was perfect so we ate outside on the sidewalk. There are just a few tables outside. Service was quick and friendly. Location was close to the visitor center so we made our way there on foot. Nice start to our first hour in Napa.

• Visited May 2014
warren
“Gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014

Friendly staff-great pastries--great coffee---love this place. The energy in this establishment is awesome. Felt like we were in our own home. We went there every morning for our coffee.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank bob c
new milford
“I wouldn't eat here for free”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014

I stayed at the hotel on this property. I had completely busted my ankle the day before and couldn't walk. Out of convenience I walked in and was buying 50 worth of cakes and pastries. I wanted milk. It was like 2 a cup or whatever. I said I'll buy the whole gallon, whatever it is. We only sell it by the cup is what she said. No problem, it's a 12 oz cup, that's 5 and a half cups or like 10 or so, just keep it in gallon because I can't walk and have to carry it back to room and can't carry 5 cups. We don't do that I was told. why, I asked- well, it's a 12 oz cup but it only holds like 10 oz or so. Ok, I will give you 20 for the gallon do milk then, I don't care, I can't walk , it's just easier. No, we can't do that either. I left 50 worth of desserts on the counter and walked out.

• Visited March 2014