“Sweet Heaven”

Ranked #2 of 17 Dessert in Napa
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed June 13, 2014

Holy cow this place is great! I stumbled across this place downtown. I picked up a few treats for a meeting. Everything looks awesome, but of the things I tasted, I'll tell you, these are the BEST: Shortbread lavender lemon cookies, carrot cake cupcake, apricot squares. If I could have eaten more, I would have!

1  Thank califtravelgirl26
There are newer reviews for Sweetie Pies Bakery

Reviewed June 10, 2014

Love this place since the day they opened. Full of goodies from cakes, cheesecake, muffins, and some excellent breakfast items tossed in. I seldom order deserts in restaurants in Napa, because they usually can't compare.

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

We just happened to find this place after going to the Napa Welcome Center to get some information on wineries. We were so glad that we did because it was delicious! All four of us got an individual cake and a cookie for later. All of it was wonderful! The servers were very friendly and welcoming as well!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We popped in here several times for early morning coffee; and tried the Quiche today (very hearty!). Reasonable prices, quiet spot to read the paper, good service.

Reviewed May 9, 2014

A huge selection of fresh baked goods, with flavor combinations I never would have imagined. We also had breakfast there. It was delicious, but the choices were somewhat limited.