“Great pastries!”

Sweetie Pies Bakery
Ranked #1 of 16 Dessert in Napa
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Merced, California
“Great pastries!”
Reviewed January 1, 2012

So many choices for a quick bite to eat, or to bring back to the room for later. Very friendly place - made you feel like you were family!

Visited August 2011

San Francisco, California
“Breakfast”
Reviewed December 30, 2011

Got their breakfast delivered to Napa River Inn each day... it was good, but no protein options besides eggs, and everything else was a massive sugar bomb. The fruit "cup" was more like a thimble. I wish they had some healthy options.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank Baxter D
vacaville, ca
“morning buns!!”
Reviewed December 17, 2011

OMG!! The best morning buns in the whole wide world! Better than Bar Tartine's in SF!!

Visited December 2011
New York
“great breakfast nook or midnight snack”
Reviewed November 23, 2011

I tried sweetie pies, as my hotel served their goodies for our continental breakfast. I was wasn't expecting much, but they were amazing!! Best scone i ever had... and their "AM bun" was devine!!! I would go back to them, every time I was in Napa!

Visited November 2011
1 Thank ninice27
Chicago, Illinois
“Not sure if this bakery lived up to the hype?”
Reviewed November 22, 2011

I loved the name of this bakery and told my husband that we had to try something from here before leaving Napa. We ended up with a few breakfast pastries that were tasty, but did not compare to Model Bakery, that we had for breakfast the day before. The ambiance of the bakery was very cute and decorated well for the holidays, but I didn't feel a very friendly vibe from the staff and would probably try another bakery before heading back to Sweetie Pies.

Visited October 2011