“not consistent”

IHOP
Ranked #142 of 307 Restaurants in Napa
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 6, 2014

although its known to be a chain, the consistency of the food varied. It was good but I had better french toasts in other IHOP restaurants. The service was friendly but not very efficient.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

We ate breakfast both mornings and had the same waitress. Service was excellent along with the food.

Get there early though, this location filled up quickly both mornings we were there (weekdays).

1  Thank SPIguy
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Service was good. The food was prepared the way we ordered it and brought to us in a reasonable period of time.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We've been going back to IHOP for many years. It's a place you can count on for being consistently good. The service is almost always reliable and the food prepared quickly. It is tasty too. Some of their specialty items, usually prepared with pancakes, are yummy and so decadent. Breakfast is usually the best, but I enjoy their big chicken salad too.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

This was my first IHOP stop in years but I was impressed by the creativity of some menu items. The menu showed the calories for each item. (This may just be a Calif thing.) I assume that is the reason for the creation of lower-calorie options for a variety of standards.
The service was pleasant. I'm sure the servers knew the locals and their life stories, etc.
I stopped by several times while visiting Napa.