“Not up to Mustard”

Dining options: Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
miami
“Not up to Mustard”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Poor service.. Waiter gave us grief because we wanted to split our check - two couples. Waiter missed our order. Everyone else was served except us. The hostess was not hospitable. The steak that was ordered was served cold.
For what we paid......... more was expected. The food was good.

And at the end.. the waiter got our receipt wrong again. IT was like we were not wanted there.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank RafaelAlberti

Kentucky
“Mustard's Grill”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Great first night. Dinner in the Napa Valley! Close to Yountville and St. Helena. They have one of the best burgers I have ever had! Not to miss!

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank Pepperridge
Coalinga, California
“Loved it!”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

Loved the town, however i thought it was a little overpriced. Chef's market was GREAT!

Visited June 2012
Michigan
“Wow do they charge for wine tasting now.”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

I was back in Napa after about 8 years of not being there. I was taking my fiance to experience the wineries and wine tasting. I was extremely shocked to see every winery charging outrageous prices for wine tasting and tours. It made me sad because I would have most likely purchased wine if I didn't have to outlay $20 her and $30 there for tours and then more for tasting. Sterling was the one where it made sense to pay something, it was a well done tour, with a great cable car ride up the hill, and a fun tasting. When we got to Dutch Henry it was $20 for tasting, and then Beringer where I wanted to take the tour $25 per person. Sutti was great for lunch and at least their tasting is $10 or you can try one for free if you know what you'd like to try. It just turned me off to going back to Napa Valley because it is too expensive to go to more then one or two wineries. I read somewhere that Napa accounts for 3% of wines shipped, but something like 30% of the tourism money. I will opt for Sonoma next time and see if that is any less expensive and more conducive to really trying some new wines and hopefully finding some I like and will continue to order and drink.

Visited May 2012
Warner Robins, GA
“would go again”
Reviewed May 7, 2012

clean place to go. seemed very safe, the riverfront area was excellent, and the shops and restaraunts there were very good.

Visited April 2012