“Standard Chinese fare at standard prices with better than standard taste.”
Review of Peking Palace - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Peking Palace
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed January 26, 2012

The rice noodle dishes are rare at other Chinese places but they're great here. They'll make anything differently if you're interested (no mushrooms, extra meat, add tofu, etc).

Locals fill it up at lunch time on weekdays -- almost all are repeat customers including myself. The service is relatively good but it's not as refined as many Napa spots like Allegria.

My favorite is ma po tofu with half to go. Lower calorie, spicy and filling.

Reviewed January 10, 2012

good range of well cooked Chinese food, perfectly cooked and very pleasant service

Reviewed January 3, 2012

Ate there for lunch and loved the food so much we called in a To-Go order that same day for dinner!

Reviewed December 29, 2011

Never come to this place, period! I would give negative point if there is one.

I had a great trip in Napa but experienced the worst in this restaurant during a lunch, the young waiter (in 20s, short with weight) was unethical and charged me with higher price than the one I picked on the lunch menu. After I caught him, he told me the price is for dinner and since I did not tell him that I was there for lunch, he charged me dinner price. Hello, I was there during lunch hour and picked the lunch priced dish and he tried to charge me for dinner price. the young man apparently realized that I got him and started to talk trash word and want to get me out of that place. What a stupid act! I am going to talk to the NAPA Chamber of Commerce and make this restaurant never do it again.

Reviewed March 25, 2011

Food is always fresh. The service is good, fronts on the Veterans Park & River so it's convenient.
Tastes good, too.
If it's not the best Chinese food, it's consistently good.
And the place is clean.