“I love this taco truck!”
Review of Tacos Michoacan

Tacos Michoacan
Ranked #163 of 289 Restaurants in Napa
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 22, 2014

I hit up the taco truck every time I come to Napa. They use fresh ingredients, I get my "unusual" meat fix and it is quick and affordable. I have tried all of the types of tacos, including cheek, tongue and tripe. All good!

Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

We LOVE this humble little restaurant for its authentic, delicious, consistent menu. Yes, the ambiance is lacking, especially in the Napa location.....but the food is so good, we just don't care! You also can't beat their prices! This is the kind of Mexican food we missed for 3 years while we lived outside of CA. Their taco trucks are equally as awesome if you are eating on the run. Personally, we love their green salsa. I'd go their just for that!! Haha!! Don't miss this taqueria because of the appearance on the outside. You can also get take out family size portions and take the deliciousness home

Reviewed February 7, 2014

The address is wrong on this restaurant. It is on Lincoln Avenue at Soscol.
We had dinner here last week and the food was excellent. We ordered combination plates and were able to get different meats for each item, even the enchiladas. This is a small restaurant, not fancy, and it looks like they do a lot of Take out. The meats are very different from most mexican restaurants, ie tripe, tongue, beef back. The prices are very reasonable. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Great customer service and delicious food. Prices are definitely reasonable based on quality and quantity.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

This food is authentic, mouth-watering, and best of all, inexpensive. The burrito is huge, and the little open-face tacos are served with lime wedges and radish, and they're still on $1.50 and so good. Well worth the stop off the beaten tourist trail.