“Pizza Azzurro”

Ranked #52 of 288 Restaurants in Napa
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: For over a decade, Azzurro Pizzeria in Napa has proven to be one of Napa's most popular spots for authentic, thin-crust pizza pies, delicious pasta specialties, creative, fresh and seasonable salads and other simple, yet great food and daily specials - with a wonderful and thoughtful wine list to match, including most offerings available by the glass. Share a salad from the outstanding selection and make sure to start with one of their unique appetizers, from Bruschetta to house marinated olives. For desert, enjoy a Strauss Family soft serve ice cream with homemade caramel sauce and sea salt, and it's clear why Azzurro Pizzeria has won the hearts of locals and visitors alike. If you've got a party on the go, ask them about Presto! Azzurro - their mobile pizza oven and catering company for birthdays, weddings, company parties or any special gathering of family & friends.
Portsmouth, New Hampshire, USA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pizza Azzurro”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

This place was so fantastic that we ate here twice on our 5 day vacation. The pizza is the perfect size for a small meal and the staff is very friendly and helpful. I wish we had one of these where I live!

• Visited March 2013

Ashburn, Virginia
“cute restaurant good pizza”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

We wanted to grab a quick bite and we were in the mood for pizza. Looked up the nearest pizza restaurant, and this one popped up. It happened to be a wood fire pizza joint which was a plus!

We got lucky...The pizza was very unique and delicious. Next time we're in Napa we'll definitely be going back.

Visited March 2013
Yorkshire
“Lovely pizza and pasta”
Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

I chose the rigatoni carbonara and my wife had a pizza. Both were first class. Full of flavor and nicely cooked. Reasonably priced for napa and we washed it down with a very nice blended wine 'forlorn Hope' service was quick friendly and precise even though the place was pretty busy.

“Excellent pizza”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

I love a good crust and this place was able to cook my pizza tp perfection. My husband had a great rigatoni. I loved the atmosphere and the wait staff was very friendly. It is a good value. It is in a central location with easy parking. I will have the rest of my pizza on a picnic tomorrow.

Leeds, United Kingdom
“Great atmosphere, friendly staff”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

I arrived dripping wet and somewhat cold after a cycle ride down from the Hess Vineyard (on Mount Veeder) in the rain and I'm sure some places would not have let me in, especially as it was pretty full for a Sunday evening. Yet, I was given a choice of a table of my own or a seat at the counter and I was glad I chose the latter as I ended up chatting to the serving staff and customers dining next to me. Everyone seemed to be a regular and know the staff by name and I soon felt part of the family. Food was great, too, but the friendly atmosphere was what made the evening for me.

• Visited December 2012