“Best pizza in the whole wide world”

Papa Joe's Pizza Delivery
Ranked #149 of 288 Restaurants in Napa
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

I've been to a lot of pizza places but nothing compares to Papa Joe's pizza. Whenever I go home to visit, I have to have one of their supreme pizzas and it just brings back some good memories. It is so delicious, better than any of the major chains in the area. Skip past the commercial brands and go with the local. You will not be disappointed.

There are newer reviews for Papa Joe's Pizza Delivery

Reviewed February 23, 2013

We got delivery and it was great. The pizza was loaded with toppings and cheese and had great crust. Reasonably priced as well.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

Best pizza in napa to fine dinning or eney else you won't find better my family loves it and friends

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Coming from India, where all pizza tastes a little like masala - I just wanted a nice, big, meaty pizza. With Papa Joe's...that's what I got...wee ordered the pepperoni and sausage pizza and it was honestly as good a pizza as I've ever had. Of course, I was very hungry!!

1  Thank fatherkingsbury
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Although this pizza is pick-up and delivery only it is tasty! I wish they had a nice sit down area. I was really impressed with their salad. A small salad is perfect for two people and they do not skimp on good green lettuce and toppings. The pizza had a lot of toppings as well.