“Good quick bite to eat.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Thai Kitchen Restaurant
Ranked #131 of 310 Restaurants in Napa
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

This is my local go to place for Thai food. It's good and always fresh. Their menu is easy to read and has a lot of good stuff on it. I have never gone there to eat because the place looks a little crowded.

1  Thank Samantha B

Reviewed August 29, 2012

I visited Thailand in 2006. Hard to find Thai food in the US that measures up and this does. Green curry anything and you'll be happy.

Reviewed February 10, 2012

We ate here in Feb. 2012. I ordered the Tom Kha Gai and Pad Thai, with a Thai ice tea. The best item I had was the ice tea, I'm afraid!

The soup was more buttery than having the coconut flavor it's suppose to. And the pad thai was nothing at all to get excited about.

We love Thai food. Unfortunately, this was one of our least favorite Thai restaurants.

Reviewed April 22, 2010

I've only been to two other Thai restaurants anywhere and this ranks in third out of the three. Perhaps it was what I ordered: the sweet and sour tofu. I may be wrong, but it seemed that they used canned pineapple. Ambience is not special; I like going to a place where I feel like I am somewhere else when I'm inside. Server did not thank me when I paid at the register. There's a Thai restaurant that just opened on Clay St. that does not serve large portions, but the taste is spectacular and the server there was more lively.

Reviewed October 8, 2009

When we lived in Napa, the Thai Kitchen was a staple for takeout. They serve fresh, well-made food and the service is fast and friendly. It only takes a few visits for the staff to start remembering your name and usual order. The prices are reasonable, as well. It's a little crowded inside, but the atmosphere is comfortable and casual. This is an every-Friday-night kind of place, a comfort food place. If you're looking to impress a date with a fancy restaurant, however, look somewhere else. This is one of a dwindling number of places that caters to locals.