I use TripAdvisor reviews on a regular basis when we travel. In the case of something like the Napa Marriott, I was scratching my head because it seems to run such a gamut. Because we like Marriott and this was convenient to the wine country, we decided to risk it. (Hey, you can always go somewhere else, right?)
We're so glad we went here. Granted, this is not the most "spiffy" Marriott I've ever seen, especially since we'd just stayed four nights in the lovely downtown SF Marriott. But the Napa property was actually cleaner. How do we know? The allergies don't lie about how much dust is in the room, and they were quiet here. There was a large gap at the bottom of the door that let in a lot of hallway light, but a bath towel took care of that problem. I don't mind folding a towel when the hotel is clean, quiet, and convenient.
The bed was very comfortable, and the bathroom was very clean. I've seen some comments that the concierge room was sub-par, but we had a good experience with that. There was a wine and cheese tasting each night from 4-7, then desserts from 7-10, plus continental breakfast. All of the items we sampled were fresh, and we saw them being regularly replenished. For breakfast we sampled the buffet, and it was a good selection at a good price with friendly service. The Harvest Cafe dining room is warm and very unique with its domed brick ceiling. I've seen negative comments about the food, but our breakfast was fine, though the problems may be with lunch and dinner.
We really enjoyed our stay and would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa, perfectly located at the gateway to legendary Napa Valley wine country, is the quintessential location for guests to enjoy an unforgettable getaway. The hotel features newly redesigned accommodations, fresh outdoor garden spaces, a luxurious resort-style swimming pool, and a full-service spa. The courtyard, with warmly lit fire pits and lush landscaping, provides the perfect spot for exciting al fresco events and a relaxing space to unwind. Within the lobby's modern setting is the renowned VINeleven restaurant, featuring contemporary American cuisine. A true garden-to-table experience, the ever-changing menu showcases ingredients plucked from the property's very own Heirloom Garden. Preserve Spa offers the perfect oasis for guests to experience pure tranquility and rejuvenation. Additional amenities include a fitness center, concierge services and more than 27,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting and event spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, TravelUp, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napa Valley Marriott Hotel Napa
- Napa Valley Marriott Hotel And Spa
- Marriott Napa
- Napa Marriott
- Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa CA