Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa
Silverado Resort and Spa(Napa)(Great Value!)
$204
$175
$274
$249
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
$101
River Terrace Inn, A Noble House Hotel(Napa)(Great Value!)
$327
$319
$174
$140
The Meritage Resort and Spa(Napa)(Great Value!)
$307
$269
SENZA Hotel(Napa)(Great Value!)
$369
Wine Valley Lodge(Napa)(Great Value!)
$120
$116
$685
$595
$159
$154
  • Pool
1,640 results
All reviewsthe concierge loungeoakland raidersnapa valleywine tastingwhole foodswine countryconcierge serviceoff the highwaybottled waterfitness centerconvenient locationresort feefire pitcommon areasnice propertylocal wineriesoatmeal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 25, 2010

I stayed at the hotel this past weekend with a group of friends to celebrate a friend's 50th birthday! Found a great deal on travelzoo.com for $99 to include 3 wine tasting passes for 2, 3 free l/2 bottles of wine (rec'd from the winery), and evening wine reception. I found out the hotel was renovating in the south section where our rooms were located. The north end of the building is considered an "upgrade" because it is already renovated and it offers evening wine & appetizers and a continental breakfast in the a.m. to include eggs (no meat). We called to see if we can change our rooms to the north section since this was a special celebration. We were accomodated by the manager, Tricia. She answered all our questions and was very pleasant when we arrived. We needed to arrive early before the "birthday girl" came to decorate her room and it was ready and waiting for us at 10:00 a.m. Overall, the group was very pleased with the rooms, service, and concierge service. We were even offered more wine tasting passes (complimentary or 2-4-1) by the concierge also. Convenient location off of the main Hwy 29 and lots of parking available. I would definitely go back for a stay.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank travelerlpl
Reviewed January 22, 2010

I stayed here on a business trip last week. I was very pleased with my stay. For starters, this hotel is right off Hwy 29 which is the same highway that takes you by all the wineries. Hwy 29 is a straight shot through Napa, Yountville, Oakville, Rutherford, St. Helena and Calistoga so there are dozens of wineries accessible off this hwy. The food at this Marriott was also exceptional and very reasonably priced. I stayed on the concierge level and so had access to the concierge lounge. The concierge lounge was very nice and had free wine and appetizers every night and a hot breakfast and coffee every morning. Only downside to the concierge lounge was that the breakfasts didn't have any meat - only eggs and oatmeal. So if you're like me and feel totally incomplete without some kind of meat for breakfast, you may want to plan to eat in the restaurant.

Great parking. Nice bar with great happy hour specials, a pool table and TVs. Also, the Napa Valley Outlets are one exit down from the hotel. This was just overall a great hotel.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed January 21, 2010

Employees were very nice and helpful. Check in was a breeze even though we arrived 2 hours before the check in time. Our room in the concierge wing was clean, nicely updated and spacious. The upgrade for $20/night was well worth it between happy hour and breakfast, both were substantial and had something for everyone. The fitness room was impressive as we used it everyday without any waiting for machines. Location was close to 29 but had to drive everywhere, nothing in walking distance. For the price, we were very satisfied with our stay. We actually paid almost double to stay in downtown Napa for the rest of our trip and at times I actually missed the Marriott. I highly recommend this hotel but I would pay for the upgrade, it was well worth it and I cannot speak for the regular rooms.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 17, 2010

We stayed here on 1/09/2010. We went wine tasting and out to lunch in the wine country.The hotel is in a good location for everything. I would suggest driving to calistoga in the morning and work your way back to the hotel. The traffic gets very busy in the afternoon going north with wine tasters.We avoided most of the traffic by starting in calistoga and driving back to napa. Have breakfast in calistoga at one of the restaurants or coffee shops even get a massage at one of dozens of spas and wine taste your way back to napa. I would recommend Charles Krug winery the oldest winery in the valley. We had drinks at the sports bar in the hotel, they have a happy hour every day with good deals on drinks. The bar is a little too bright and generic but fine for a drink or 2. We had dinner down the street at the Tancas steak house a 5 minute drive. The steak house is a local hangout and we were seated in the Bar area which was fine. If we wanted to wait we could have eaten in the restaurant side. I had the short rib which is the best i have ever had and my wife had the new york steak which was cooked perfectly. The service was a little slow but very friendly. I think they were short staffed the night we were there. The price of the food is very reasonable for the napa valley ,dinner for two with a bottle of wine and 2 drinks under $100.00 with tax and tip. We ate brunch the next day at the sports bar in the hotel and the food was good and reasonably priced for a resort hotel.I will stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 31, 2009

We stayed here during our wine trip because I am a Marriott memeber and used points for a portion of the stay. The hotel is ok....nothing great. The rooms is ok, bathroom small. Everything seems a bit dated in this hotel. We used the concierge once to get us a cab downtown to napa and to recommend a restaurant. The concierege was very helpful and I used her several times during my stay. If you get a good rate this is not a bad place to go, but this is a very basic marriott. But if I were to do it again, I would stay somewhere with a little more character and actually stay in Sonoma (it is prettier).

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled with friends