Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa
Napa Winery Inn(Napa)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
1,638 results
All reviewsthe concierge loungeoakland raidersnapa valleywine tastingwhole foodswine countryconcierge serviceoff the highwaybottled waterfitness centerconvenient locationresort feefire pitcommon areasnice propertylocal wineriesoatmeal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 11, 2009

At first I was a little hesitant about this hotel due to all the mixed reviews but it turned out to be a great stay for me and my wife. I'm 30 and she's 29 and we were just looking for a nice relaxing place to stay and great wine never hurts. Hotel was in a good location close to restaurants and wineries. Pool was on the smaller side but very nice, never got extremely busy. Rooms were nice, big, and clean, bed was absolutely FANTASTIC. Upon checking in our room was upgraded to a garden view room we had a nice little patio just outside of the pool that was perfect after a long day of running around. Greg at the front desk was a wonderful host and wealth of information from dining to restaurants to everything in between. Overall our two night stay was very nice and exactly what we needed. We booked the room through Priceline for $85 and it was definetly worth it propbably would have given four stars if we paid full price.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bryan2403
Reviewed June 8, 2009

We arrived very late. Check in was fast. Our room was spotless. I am very picky and look for anything not clean. Bathroom was white, bright, sparkly and clean. The room was large. Parking is free. And it is easy entry to Hwy 29 and the valley.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 30, 2009

This hotel does not understand how to handle groups. I had to alter my reservation several times in order to ensure that my friends (the Bride and Groom) would not be charged for having an empty (and overpriced) room. I found great deals for this place on several websites, so I was baffled when they said my AAA discount and discount rates from expedia and hotels.com were not valid if I booked with the wedding party's blocked off rooms. So I had to pay an extra $65. I asked what came with that heavy price increase, and I was told there would be a meal provided at the hotel and a shuttle to the wedding. Well, there was no meal - just instant coffee in the rooms. The shuttle we took was provided for by the Meritage Hotel, where the bride and groom were staying. I complained and was apologized to because they had mixed up wedding arrangements. However, there was no credit or refund. DO NOT HOST A WEDDING AT THIS HOTEL.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank haha_no5
Reviewed May 26, 2009

I stayed for one night only and did not use any of its facilities, so I can only comment on the room. The room was clean, new and nicely decorated. Staff at front desk was very friendly. Location was conveniently located. I book this with “name your price” that I paid $80 only. Hotels in Napa are generally expensive and I’m very happy for this price and its quality.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 26, 2009

The rooms are good size and the beds comfortable. Request a Courtyard view otherwise you'll be looking directly at the parking lot. The fitness room is dated. The pool and jacuzzi are relatively small for such a large hotel. And, the reception on the flat screens is bad (no HD and grainy picture quality). It's a large sprawling two story roadside motel style lodging where you enter and exit the building near your car (assuming you can find a space on your side of the building). The rooms are comfortable though, so if you're looking for a good night sleep, you can get it here.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple