We stayed here in May for 2 nights. The property is a short drive to the downtown area. Now that there is Uber there is wasn't that inconvenient.
The hotel had a really nice outdoor area with fire pits that were lit at night. They also had a nightly complimentary tasting each evening in the lobby which was nice.
The lounge had a good assortment for breakfast and also some nice snacks at night. They also had free wine for you to taste in there that was different than what they were pouring in the lobby.
The only thing stopping me from giving the property a 5 is something that happened when we were checking out. We had plans to spend the day in Napa then drive to San Francisco to be closer to the airport for an early morning flight. The hotel said they would store our bags for us for the day. After the bell man came to get the bags and we left the room we saw our bags sitting out in the open in a common area unattended. We sat with them for 15 minutes until the bell man came back! This is not what I expect when we give our bags to an employee of the hotel. We told the front desk and they agreed that is not acceptable. Other than that one problem we really enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa, perfectly located at the gateway to legendary Napa Valley wine country, is the quintessential location for guests to enjoy an unforgettable getaway. The hotel features newly redesigned accommodations, fresh outdoor garden spaces, a luxurious resort-style swimming pool, and a full-service spa. The courtyard, with warmly lit fire pits and lush landscaping, provides the perfect spot for exciting al fresco events and a relaxing space to unwind. Within the lobby's modern setting is the renowned VINeleven restaurant, featuring contemporary American cuisine. A true garden-to-table experience, the ever-changing menu showcases ingredients plucked from the property's very own Heirloom Garden. Preserve Spa offers the perfect oasis for guests to experience pure tranquility and rejuvenation. Additional amenities include a fitness center, concierge services and more than 27,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting and event spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TravelUp, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napa Valley Marriott Hotel Napa
- Napa Valley Marriott Hotel And Spa
- Marriott Napa
- Napa Marriott
- Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa CA