This Marriott is a step above most of the equivalent properties in the Marriott portfolio. Even though it is showing its age a little, it is well kept up, clean, and most of all convienent. The folks are friendly and helpful, and unlike many other properties, actually know how to host a concierge lounge properly! The food in the lounge was not only plentifull it was of good selection and variety. Very much appreciated. There was complementary wine tasting each evening in the lobby AND in the lounge. Rooms were of good size and appointed very nicely.
The location is hard to beat. Right off the main highway just north of town on the edge of wine country. If you want to go to Sonoma, its an easy drive as well. To get to downtown and the river area is less than a 10 min drive even with lights and stop signs.
I would be neglect if I didn't at least say that it is overpriced. However being in a "resort" area and a high demand location I guess they figure that they can get the price point. In fact the resort was almost full the entire 3 days we were there, so looking for the price to come down a little is most likely just wishfull thinking. There are cheaper options in Napa, you just have to weigh the convienence factor against your expectations. When full the parking can also be a little challenge.
Would I stay here again? I sure would want to, however I also would monitor the prices rather closely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa, perfectly located at the gateway to legendary Napa Valley wine country, is the quintessential location for guests to enjoy an unforgettable getaway. The hotel features newly redesigned accommodations, fresh outdoor garden spaces, a luxurious resort-style swimming pool, and a full-service spa. The courtyard, with warmly lit fire pits and lush landscaping, provides the perfect spot for exciting al fresco events and a relaxing space to unwind. Within the lobby's modern setting is the renowned VINeleven restaurant, featuring contemporary American cuisine. A true garden-to-table experience, the ever-changing menu showcases ingredients plucked from the property's very own Heirloom Garden. Preserve Spa offers the perfect oasis for guests to experience pure tranquility and rejuvenation. Additional amenities include a fitness center, concierge services and more than 27,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting and event spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Travelocity, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napa Valley Marriott Hotel Napa
- Napa Valley Marriott Hotel And Spa
- Marriott Napa
- Napa Marriott
- Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa CA