First of all, this is a really good base from which to travel in Napa and even Sonoma. I stayed here after a horrendous experience at the Renaissance in Sonoma. But that is a different review. The rooms in the Napa Marriott have mini refrigerators and a very strange nested desk system that will double as a table for eating while sitting on the edge of the firm bed. Room service brings nothing with them to place the food upon, which I found a bit interesting. The closet was very small (10 hangers) in our room and there are mirrors placed at very strange points. When was the last time you looked at yourself in a full size mirror while sitting on the toilet?
There is a complimentary late afternoon 1 hour wine tasting usually hosted by a local winery. Ask the front desk, because not everyone offers the information. I found many of the staff to be excellent with few exceptions.
The restaurant has excellent breakfast, dinner, and pupu offerings and certainly worth a try if you see something you like.
The spa people were excellent except for the smart-mouth manager The steam room was not kept on so I had to wait for it to start up. I guess I am spoiled by every other spa I have been to in the past. And during our extremely relaxing massage, some idiot was using a leaf blower outside the building. A serious fault that management should address immediately. With all the time in the day to use those noisy 2-cycle leaf blowers, why does someone think it makes sense to use them outside a spa during open hours.
The Starbucks concession run by the hotel was out of Chai for 3 days. What kind of lazy manager won't drag their sorry butt a few hundred yards down the road and "borrow" a box of Chai? But they expect me to go there for a drink?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa, perfectly located at the gateway to legendary Napa Valley wine country, is the quintessential location for guests to enjoy an unforgettable getaway. The hotel features newly redesigned accommodations, fresh outdoor garden spaces, a luxurious resort-style swimming pool, and a full-service spa. The courtyard, with warmly lit fire pits and lush landscaping, provides the perfect spot for exciting al fresco events and a relaxing space to unwind. Within the lobby's modern setting is the renowned VINeleven restaurant, featuring contemporary American cuisine. A true garden-to-table experience, the ever-changing menu showcases ingredients plucked from the property's very own Heirloom Garden. Preserve Spa offers the perfect oasis for guests to experience pure tranquility and rejuvenation. Additional amenities include a fitness center, concierge services and more than 27,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting and event spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napa Valley Marriott Hotel Napa
- Napa Valley Marriott Hotel And Spa
- Marriott Napa
- Napa Marriott
- Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa CA