In following with the rest of Napa, this property does not look like the typical Marriott . . . it's only a few stories high. The layout worked for me, but I could see a few downfalls if the weather was not as favorable.
The fitness facility was quite nice (stocked with towels and water, lots of equipment to choose from) but it was in a building that was separate from the hotel. Just a short walk across the parking lot, but not ideal if the weather had been rainy or cold . . . also not ideal as a single female walking around late at night.
Check-in was great and the associate was enthusiastic about the property and the area. The lobby was a nice area, good for relaxing or socializing. In the evening, they had tastings from local wineries - pay attention to the timing though, it didn't last long so I missed it:(
The location was away from the main "downtown" part of Napa, but still not far and conveniently right off the interstate. It was also very near an outlet mall . . . I didn't have time to visit, so I can't comment on this. One thing that was quite nice and I did use, was that the property is right down from Evans shuttle company that runs to both Oakland and San Francisco airports multiple times a day each way. $29 each way if you get yourself to their location or they will pick up at area hotels for $45.
Rooms were nice and the property overall was good . . . didn't quite feel like a "resort" as compared to some of the other properties in the area or some other Marriott resorts, but was still a good property and I'd recommend it.
Best option for a Marriott property in Napa. Not for drive north to many wineries or south into the heart of Napa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa, perfectly located at the gateway to legendary Napa Valley wine country, is the quintessential location for guests to enjoy an unforgettable getaway. The hotel features newly redesigned accommodations, fresh outdoor garden spaces, a luxurious resort-style swimming pool, and a full-service spa. The courtyard, with warmly lit fire pits and lush landscaping, provides the perfect spot for exciting al fresco events and a relaxing space to unwind. Within the lobby's modern setting is the renowned VINeleven restaurant, featuring contemporary American cuisine. A true garden-to-table experience, the ever-changing menu showcases ingredients plucked from the property's very own Heirloom Garden. Preserve Spa offers the perfect oasis for guests to experience pure tranquility and rejuvenation. Additional amenities include a fitness center, concierge services and more than 27,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting and event spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napa Valley Marriott Hotel Napa
- Napa Valley Marriott Hotel And Spa
- Marriott Napa
- Napa Marriott
- Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa CA