Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$303
$249
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Hotel Napa Valley(Napa)(Great Value!)
$189
$183
$685
$595
SpringHill Suites Napa Valley(Napa)(Great Value!)
$169
$185
$140
$339
SENZA Hotel(Napa)(Great Value!)
$369
The Meritage Resort and Spa(Napa)(Great Value!)
$362
$269
Silverado Resort and Spa(Napa)(Great Value!)
$180
$140
Travelocity
Best Western Plus Elm House Inn(Napa)(Great Value!)
$233
$200
Travelocity
1,640 results
All reviewsthe concierge loungeoakland raidersnapa valleywine tastingwhole foodswine countryconcierge serviceoff the highwaybottled waterfitness centerconvenient locationresort feefire pitcommon areasnice propertylocal wineriesoatmeal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

Was surprised with a stay here for my birthday. I believe we used Marriott points so as to price I can not comment but it is a GREAT value, regardless. Upon arrival our room was not available for early check in, but after a 5 hour flight I needed to freshen up, I was offered the spa amenities to freshen up. That was much welcomed a quick shower and I was ready to go. It is easily accessed from the highway. The grounds were immaculate. We ate in the bistro area in the lobby the food was good. In the evening they were offering samples of wine. (Score!) There is a great outdoor space to lounge and view the valley. Our room was fantastic, small issue with tv was fixed immediately.
The spa-- hmmm. I was disappointed in difficulty scheduling a speciality service. Wanted to have regular shower not Vichy, they almost refused that option. I wish they would have. The wrap and massage we stated late after I arrived 45 minutes early. They seemed rushed. It was not relaxing. I would not use spa services again but I would stay here without a doubt. Coming from the east coast the air smelled of grapes, it was so awesome! The staff in the hotel went above and beyond to make my birthday special!

• Stayed: October 2012
Shawn M, General Manager at Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2013

We really appreciate the fact that you chose to use your hard earned Marriott Rewards points to stay with us in March. And a very belated Happy Birthday! I have shared your comments with our Spa Director and both of us apprciate your candor about your experience there. We know that a spa experience should be relaxing, and your comments will help us to educate our team about the importance of that fact. Thank you again and we look forward to hosting you the next time you are in the Napa Valley.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

I must admit that I am a Hilton girl at heart, however, the Napa Valley Marriott exceeded my expectations. I read other reviews and do NOT understand why this hotel would not get anything but stellar reviews! You get FREE wine tasting EVERYDAY from 5pm-6pm in the lobby. Did I say free?? YES, I did. So even if you are there on business and can't get away to a winery, the winery comes to you! One day I experienced Cakebread and the next Grgrich wined.

The staff was so nice and friendly. Not only to me, I saw them interact with everyone who came in the front door or passed by the concierge. The drinks may be a little pricey, but they are well worth it! The atmosphere was very lively as there was a birthday party in the bar.

The rooms are very nice and modern. I had no trouble accessing the internet and the room was very functional. Yes, the hotel is only two floors and both courtyards are nice and inviting.

I can not wait to go back and enjoy the hotel and surrounding areas again. Thank you Napa Valley for a wonderful experience!

Room Tip: If you are not a Marriott Rewards member, pay a little extra for the VIP Lounge! It's worth it!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Joyilous
Shawn M, General Manager at Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Joy, you made our team's day! I think I might just hire you for our marketing department. We sincerely appreciate your kind words about our beloved property. Have a wonderful day and an amazing Spring.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

The lobby is very nice. Decent pool area. But be advised if you are coming here for a wine country ambiance/feeling, you'll be quite disappointed. The hotel overlooks the freeway, which you can look across to the Trader Joes, Hardware Store, and Target. Coming in to the hotel, you'll come by a Chevron on the corner. None of this is the hotel's fault, and may not bother you at all, but if you wanted a charming spot for a getaway (perhaps with spouse), hearts would sink upon driving up to this hotel. It would be fine (maybe great) for business in this area, and rates are quite reasonable compared to the real wine country places...of course, that's what you'd expect.

Room Tip: Ask to be in back, away from the freeway and noisy fountain.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank ryans69

Thank you for review of our hotel Ryan. This end of the Napa Valley has definitely grown up around us, and we appreciate your comments. Our goal is to be home base for your Napa Valley adventures, and our location allows for immediate access to a plethora of conveniences. Have a wonderful Spring and thank you for loving the Napa Valley as much as we do!

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Didn't have a particular good 2 nights stay as our room was 3 doors away from a main entrance and many guests seemed to be completely oblivious to keeping quiet when coming in by loud talking and constant slamming of the door which carried on until 2am and started around 6am.... Avoid any room near the entrance! Hotel itself was nicely presented and we did eat first night in their and it was good quality but slightly pricey with the drinks. Disappointed that wifi was not free in the rooms but was in the lobby... Really doesn't make sense at all.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback Sam. This information is critical for our team, and we will look at creative ways to mitigate main lobby noise near the guest rooms that you mention in your review. We certainly hope that you give us the opportunity to serve you in the future, and please know that we will do everything we can to ensure that you have a quality nights sleep when you visit us again. Have a wonderful Spring and thank you.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

We stayed at the Napa Valley Marriott as it was Race Headquarters for the Napa Marathon. We couldn't have been more pleased. The service from the front desk and manager was perfect. We ate in the restaurant/bar and had a thoroughly delightful time, and the race expo and seminars were so convenient. We would certainly return.

Room Tip: Our room overlooked trees in a quiet courtyard--perfect.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

We are so proud to be Race Headquarters for the great Napa Valley Marathon! Thank you for your kind review, and we look forward to seeing you next year.