Overall, my family and I had a pleasant experience at this hotel. No significant complaints. It's what we expected for a large chain hotel. It seems like all the hotels in Napa are within a reasonable driving distance to all the wineries. This hotel is right off the highway.
We paid extra for the "concierge lounge" daily food/beverage service. Here's what you get:
- breakfast every morning - basically it's your standard continental breakfast (cereals, yogurt, granola, fruit, toast/bagels, coffee, fresh juice), but it also includes "hot breakfast" options of already made scrambled eggs (2 kinds - with and without bacon/ham) and oatmeal.
- throughout the day, bananas, apples, coffee, tea, bottled water, and sodas are available
- in the late afternoon, there are appetizers such as cheese, crackers, olives, and a few hot items such as fried zucchini or cauliflower
I think having breakfast available each morning from 0630-0900 is helpful, especially when you're with a larger group (we were 7). We planned to leave the hotel each morning at 10am, so everyone ate their preferred breakfast on their own time schedule.
There's complimentary wine in the lobby in the late afternoon from 5-6pm.
The hotel offers complimentary wi-fi in the lobby only - you need to pay for wi-fi if you'd like it in your hotel room. Complimentary wi-fi should be standard in most hotel rooms these days, especially when you're paying $150+ per night for a room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa, perfectly located at the gateway to legendary Napa Valley wine country, is the quintessential location for guests to enjoy an unforgettable getaway. The hotel features newly redesigned accommodations, fresh outdoor garden spaces, a luxurious resort-style swimming pool, and a full-service spa. The courtyard, with warmly lit fire pits and lush landscaping, provides the perfect spot for exciting al fresco events and a relaxing space to unwind. Within the lobby's modern setting is the renowned VINeleven restaurant, featuring contemporary American cuisine. A true garden-to-table experience, the ever-changing menu showcases ingredients plucked from the property's very own Heirloom Garden. Preserve Spa offers the perfect oasis for guests to experience pure tranquility and rejuvenation. Additional amenities include a fitness center, concierge services and more than 27,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting and event spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napa Valley Marriott Hotel And Spa
- Napa Valley Marriott Hotel Napa
- Marriott Napa
- Napa Marriott
- Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa CA