The breakfast at Sweetie Pies is beyond wonderful. That has to be one of the best bakeries I've ever enjoyed! The location of the hotel is great, with a general store, a candy store, a fine French restaurant, and a nightclub, in addition to the bakery all in the mill complex. You can easily walk around historic downtown Napa to other restaurants. We chose a room with a balcony, which was nice for good weather days, and a gas fireplace for rainy nights. There was both a one-cup coffee maker and a hot pot for tea. My one quibble is that there were no herbal tea bags upon check-in, but several kinds were brought to the room at my request.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Napa River Inn at the Historic Napa Mill is the perfect central location in Downtown Napa! Just one hour north of San Francisco, experience Napa Valley charm, luxury, and convenience at this romantic Napa Valley historic hotel, nestled in the heart of Napa Valley wine country. Established in 1884 by Captain Albert Hatt, the Historic Napa Mill, a registered Historic Landmark, boasts live entertainment, fine dining, wine tasting, spa, and shops. Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, this downtown Napa historic inn will surprise and delight. Explore all of the attractions near the Napa River Inn, including: restaurants, wine tasting, shops, galleries, and the Wine Train. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, HotelPower, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Napa River Inn at the Historic Napa Mill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napa River Inn At The Historic Napa Mill Hotel Napa
- Napa River Hotel
- Napa River Inn At The Historic Napa Mill Napa Valley, CA