PJ & I took a nice vacation and stayed here for 2 nights. We stayed in a nice suite and had breakfast from Sweetie Pies sent to our room each morning. The best thing, I think, was the bathtub. It was a stand alone tub with a high back. I love baths and this was probably the MOST comfortable tub I've EVER been in! The staff was also very friendly, but I'd go back just for the tub.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Napa River Inn at the Historic Napa Mill is the perfect central location in Downtown Napa! Just one hour north of San Francisco, experience Napa Valley charm, luxury, and convenience at this romantic Napa Valley historic hotel, nestled in the heart of Napa Valley wine country. Established in 1884 by Captain Albert Hatt, the Historic Napa Mill, a registered Historic Landmark, boasts live entertainment, fine dining, wine tasting, spa, and shops. Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, this downtown Napa historic inn will surprise and delight. Explore all of the attractions near the Napa River Inn, including: restaurants, wine tasting, shops, galleries, and the Wine Train. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Napa River Inn at the Historic Napa Mill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napa River Inn At The Historic Napa Mill Hotel Napa
- Napa River Hotel
- Napa River Inn At The Historic Napa Mill Napa Valley, CA