Of all of the hotels that we stayed at on our wine country trip, this was by far the nicest. The location is ideal, the towels, robes and linens are luxurious, the service was great, and the rooms are spacious. My only complaint was that one of the complimentary wine tastings that we got was for a local restaurant and the server gave us trouble honoring it, but that's probably more the restaurant's fault and not the hotel. We had a room that faced the river and it had a little balcony with chairs that was semi private due to ivy vines. The breakfast was from a bakery downstairs and they offered the option of bringing it to the room like room service. What a treat! It was wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Napa River Inn at the Historic Napa Mill is the perfect central location in Downtown Napa! Just one hour north of San Francisco, experience Napa Valley charm, luxury, and convenience at this romantic Napa Valley historic hotel, nestled in the heart of Napa Valley wine country. Established in 1884 by Captain Albert Hatt, the Historic Napa Mill, a registered Historic Landmark, boasts live entertainment, fine dining, wine tasting, spa, and shops. Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, this downtown Napa historic inn will surprise and delight. Explore all of the attractions near the Napa River Inn, including: restaurants, wine tasting, shops, galleries, and the Wine Train. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Napa River Inn at the Historic Napa Mill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napa River Inn At The Historic Napa Mill Hotel Napa
- Napa River Hotel
- Napa River Inn At The Historic Napa Mill Napa Valley, CA