My husband and I stayed at the Napa River Inn in an executive suite with fireplace located in the embarcadero building. Our room was a corner room facing the parking lot and residential area which was not a bad view. I know there are a lot of recommendations for a river view but at night it is overlooking the river as well as the main road and we were plenty happy with how nice our room was over the view. The river is a nice view but not as breathtaking as I imagined. The executive suite was very nice and large and worth the extra money (it was only $20 more). We originally upgraded for the fire place which was nice but the gas fireplace did not have a very big flame. It was still nice but you had to be pretty close to it to really enjoy it's warmth. But after seeing the room, it still made it worth the upgrade even if the fireplace wasn't as great as I had hoped. The bed is very nice and the room is clean and elegant with a historical charm. We stayed on a Thursday night so the hotel and surrounding was very quite which we enjoyed. When we booked we got a deal that included credit to a local restaurant and their standard breakfast delivered to your room. We stayed at The Pear for a delicious southern meal and loved our breakfast in bed. The breakfast is from a local bakery that was both delicious and filling (but no Denny's if that's the type of breakfast you are expecting as some reviewers complained the breakfast wasn't much). We loved that the location was right in downtown where we could walk around as well as walking distance from the Oxbow market. The information building which is just a few doors down from the hotel offers lots of helpful information about wineries and other things to see and do during your stay in Napa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Napa River Inn at the Historic Napa Mill is the perfect central location in Downtown Napa! Just one hour north of San Francisco, experience Napa Valley charm, luxury, and convenience at this romantic Napa Valley historic hotel, nestled in the heart of Napa Valley wine country. Established in 1884 by Captain Albert Hatt, the Historic Napa Mill, a registered Historic Landmark, boasts live entertainment, fine dining, wine tasting, spa, and shops. Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, this downtown Napa historic inn will surprise and delight. Explore all of the attractions near the Napa River Inn, including: restaurants, wine tasting, shops, galleries, and the Wine Train. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Napa River Inn at the Historic Napa Mill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napa River Inn At The Historic Napa Mill Hotel Napa
- Napa River Hotel
- Napa River Inn At The Historic Napa Mill Napa Valley, CA