I stayed at the Napa River Inn with my parents in November 2012, right after Thanksgiving. The hotel is lovely - in a great location right by the river and a quick stroll to downtown Napa, with lots of restaurants and boutiques to walk to. We had great fun exploring the area.
The rooms at the hotel were excellent; the front desk was kind enough to upgrade my parents and I to Superior rooms, which had a balcony and a fireplace. The gas fireplace worked beautifully and was very welcome on chilly nights and it was pleasant to hang out on the balcony drinking coffee.
The building has stayed true to its historic roots and has a beautiful view from the bar.
All in all, a very nice place to stay. Recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Napa River Inn at the Historic Napa Mill is the perfect central location in Downtown Napa!Just one hour north of San Francisco, experience Napa Valley charm, luxury, and convenience at this romantic Napa Valley historic hotel, nestled in the heart of Napa Valley wine country.Established in 1884 by Captain Albert Hatt, the Historic Napa Mill, a registered Historic Landmark, boasts live entertainment, fine dining, wine tasting, spa, and shops. Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, this downtown Napa historic inn will surprise and delight. Explore all of the attractions near the Napa River Inn, including: restaurants, wine tasting, shops, galleries, and the Wine Train. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Napa River Inn at the Historic Napa Mill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napa River Inn At The Historic Napa Mill Hotel Napa
- Napa River Hotel
- Napa River Inn At The Historic Napa Mill Napa Valley, CA