My friends and I recently returned from an outstanding weekend in the Napa Valley. One of the many highlights of the trip was our stay at the Napa River Inn. What an absolutly charming hotel--a true hidden gem at a marvelous price, and a great launching pad to explore the rest of Napa. The hotel was cozy, the beds were phenomenal--every bit as comfortable and soft as a Westin Heavenly Bed. A wonderful bonus: the basket of breakfast items you order the night before and receive delivered to your room every morning, at no additional cost! I would stay here again any time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Napa River Inn at the Historic Napa Mill is the perfect central location in Downtown Napa! Just one hour north of San Francisco, experience Napa Valley charm, luxury, and convenience at this romantic Napa Valley historic hotel, nestled in the heart of Napa Valley wine country. Established in 1884 by Captain Albert Hatt, the Historic Napa Mill, a registered Historic Landmark, boasts live entertainment, fine dining, wine tasting, spa, and shops. Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, this downtown Napa historic inn will surprise and delight. Explore all of the attractions near the Napa River Inn, including: restaurants, wine tasting, shops, galleries, and the Wine Train. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Napa River Inn at the Historic Napa Mill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napa River Inn At The Historic Napa Mill Hotel Napa
- Napa River Hotel
- Napa River Inn At The Historic Napa Mill Napa Valley, CA