Review Highlights
Made a great trip even better

This is the first time that I've booked with Simply Driven and I couldn't have been more impressed... read more

Reviewed January 6, 2020
nittanynickster
Simply Driven went above and beyond!

We picked the worst possible time for our first visit to Sonoma wine country. The devastating... read more

Reviewed December 4, 2019
Getaway457341
Rockwall, Texas

All reviews rental car picnic lunch likes dislikes sonoma wine country specific wineries touring wineries amazing driver great company wealth of knowledge several wineries great trip an amazing experience visit napa wine making tour guide grady itinerary
Selected filters
Reviewed October 15, 2019

We had an amazing experience with Simply Driven! We used there service for 2 days, driving our rental car while in Napa. They worked with us to plan every detail from breakfast to wineries to lunch! Steven was a fantastic driver and tour guide! He really made this trip great! I highly recommend Simple Driven.

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed September 4, 2019

From the moment I started working with Grady, I was impressed. I have an event planning business and am very detail oriented so I highly appreciated not having to plan our day in Sonoma. They listened to our preferences and what we wanted to do and planned the perfect day for us. Lei was our driver. She was on time and kept us on schedule all day. We had reservations at each winery and got right in. Lei was knowledgeable, personable and funny. We are so glad we hired Simply Driven. Will be back and will use them again!

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed August 28, 2019

Had a fantastic two days with Grady! Not only was everything efficiently executed, we all had a wonderful time and learned a lot. Rare combination of supreme professionalism and engaging personality. Looking forward to returning and using Simply Driven again!

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank marthavee
Reviewed August 6, 2019

This was my second time using this service.
Donna was exceptional! Prompt, professional and an overall fun lady. She took care of us four sisters, ages 57+ and designed our day exactly as we had hoped: from easy going West Wines, to Fritz Underground with cave tour and then Cast with a beautiful tasting room. Something for everyone from Zins to Bubbles and then some. We picked up a picnic lunch which we enjoyed at the Fritz Winery which Donna prepared for us.
A memorable day!

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed August 2, 2019

My girlfriend and I went on a three winery tour on a beautiful July day. The booking was handled perfectly and we were given a nice varied itinerary including a a picnic lunch spot in the gardens at Bella, which was a highlight.

Our diver Donna was an absolute delight, totally professional, well informed, drove well but also was simply great company for the day, I would highly recommend her to others.

We loved how different the wines we tried were at the three wineries (Ridge, Bella and Twomey) and the tastings are well-priced in this beautifully scenic part of Sonoma.

All in all a fantastic way to experience Sonoma wine country and great value for money.

Date of experience: July 2019