Review Highlights
Highly Recommend

Might be the best decision we made for our trip. Grady took excellent care of us: always prompt... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
wendyfI8918EK
Rochester, Minnesota
Wine Country in Style

This is the only way to see wine country!!! Taste, enjoy and let someone else do the driving. I... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
JenniferClem
Nampa, Idaho

All reviews sonoma wine country amazing driver visit napa several wineries great trip grady itinerary schedule planning tasting knowledge wines scenery
Selected filters
Reviewed September 4, 2019

From the moment I started working with Grady, I was impressed. I have an event planning business and am very detail oriented so I highly appreciated not having to plan our day in Sonoma. They listened to our preferences and what we wanted to do and planned the perfect day for us. Lei was our driver. She was on time and kept us on schedule all day. We had reservations at each winery and got right in. Lei was knowledgeable, personable and funny. We are so glad we hired Simply Driven. Will be back and will use them again!

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed August 28, 2019

Had a fantastic two days with Grady! Not only was everything efficiently executed, we all had a wonderful time and learned a lot. Rare combination of supreme professionalism and engaging personality. Looking forward to returning and using Simply Driven again!

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank marthavee
Reviewed August 6, 2019

This was my second time using this service.
Donna was exceptional! Prompt, professional and an overall fun lady. She took care of us four sisters, ages 57+ and designed our day exactly as we had hoped: from easy going West Wines, to Fritz Underground with cave tour and then Cast with a beautiful tasting room. Something for everyone from Zins to Bubbles and then some. We picked up a picnic lunch which we enjoyed at the Fritz Winery which Donna prepared for us.
A memorable day!

Reviewed August 2, 2019

My girlfriend and I went on a three winery tour on a beautiful July day. The booking was handled perfectly and we were given a nice varied itinerary including a a picnic lunch spot in the gardens at Bella, which was a highlight.

Our diver Donna was an absolute delight, totally professional, well informed, drove well but also was simply great company for the day, I would highly recommend her to others.

We loved how different the wines we tried were at the three wineries (Ridge, Bella and Twomey) and the tastings are well-priced in this beautifully scenic part of Sonoma.

All in all a fantastic way to experience Sonoma wine country and great value for money.

Reviewed July 9, 2019

Grady was a pleasure to deal with and a wealth of knowledge. We left the planning to him. We gave him our preferences and he arranged two days of Napa Valley Wine Tours. We had chosen mostly smaller wineries which we loved. We did put a winery down from a "top 10 list" that was a zoo which happened to be the last winery we visited. Because all of ours had been small we had no idea that some are big tourist destinations. We are very glad we used simply driven to see smaller wineries that would not have been on the tour bus destinations. We didn't need to wait for Ubers and we had someone to take group photos and provide extra knowledge.