I can't believe I'm saying this but... I stayed at a Best Western and actually enjoyed it.
This hotel will probably be my #1 pick to stay when visiting wine country now. Why?
1) Price - Last minute reservation for $130? Expect to pay at least double everywhere else.
2) Decor - It's not your typical low-budget hotel. Everything's been renovated. Spacious rooms are modern except for the AC unit but that doesn't bug me. Flat screen TV. Comfy beds. Microwave and frig in-room. Nice shower heads.
3) Location - I don't understand why people want to stay in Downtown Napa. There is absolutely nothing to do there. This is dead smack in the middle of Napa and Yountville on Highway 29. Makes the wine tasting drive and dinner drives up North much more bearable.
4) Staff - Front desk was wonderful
5) Free breakfast - I didn't wake up in time for this but it's a nice to have. To the person that complained in their Yelp review that they had to make their own waffles, shut the [--] up! It's free and it's a Best Western.
BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK STAY WHEN VISITING WINE COUNTRY.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You deserve to go wine tasting in wine country, which is exactly what's in store for you around this gorgeous Napa hotel. Wineries, world-class restaurants, and hiking and cycling trails abound in this region. Your Napa hotel is close to the entire splendor of the area. Spend an afternoon touring different wineries and selecting a new favorite merlot. There are several great golf courses near the hotel, too. We're not just a great Napa hotel located near wineries. The proximity to Napa Valley world-class restaurants and local agricultural attractions is unbeatable. We're the only hotel in downtown Napa with an outdoor swimming pool and hot tub. You don't need to be at the beach to work on your tan and enjoy a refreshing dip in turquoise waters. Guests are in luck because we're the only Premier Best Western in all of California. That means extra doses of luxury, amenities and service at this Napa hotel. Our deluxe, complimentary full breakfast features waffles, breads and pastries, yogurt, cereal, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, fresh fruits, and 100% Arabica coffee and chilled juices. The Napa Valley Wine Auction attracts travelers from around the world. This Napa hotel is within walking distance to local transportation, and has great customer service, free Wi-Fi in the rooms, and free parking. Don't miss out on the local winemaker reception hosted in the lobby every Friday. The opulent, avant-garde boutique Napa hotel provides a stunning beginning to any trip. Friendly staff members are happy to help guests plan a day's agenda. Enjoy the great outdoors in style with a bicycle ride around town. Photographers and nature lovers delight in the endless beauty of Mother Nature. A stroll around town or a hike on one of the local trails will have you right in the middle of the adventure. Your gorgeous Napa hotel is an entryway to the unique experience of downtown Napa Valley. Reserve an unforgettable stay at Ivy Hotel Napa right now! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Indigo Napa Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Hotel Napa
- The Chateau Hotel
- Hotel Indigo Napa Valley CA