Hotel Indigo Napa Valley
River Terrace Inn, A Noble House Hotel(Napa)(Great Value!)
$299
$284
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Napa Winery Inn(Napa)(Great Value!)
$189
$297
Silverado Resort and Spa(Napa)(Great Value!)
$239
$339
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
SpringHill Suites Napa Valley(Napa)(Great Value!)
$189
$359
getaroom.com
$765
$675
All reviewsmexican restaurant next doornapa valleymake your own wafflesfree breakfastwould stay here againyogurtbed was comfortablethe main highwaywine countryshort drivebottle of wineivywineriesrefrigeratorbeddinghelenacalifornia
Reviewed May 22, 2013

This was our first overnight visit to Napa and wanted a nice place to stay. Looking at all the hotels in the area the Best Western was one of the few that were a decent price. At $2--+ a night that was pretty good. We got the room at the end of the hotel where there were to rooms. One for the bedroom and one for the sitting area . This was perfect. We like having a separate area from our bed so we don't feel like we are "sleeping" all the time. The hotel was located just north of DT Napa. Easy drive into town where we had dinner the first night. The hotel was easy to find and had a pool which we didn't use. It seems to have been updated in certain areas but there were some areas that I thought needed a little fixing up. No issues with the room though. Have the breakfast in the morning was really nice through stay away from the "scrambled eggs". Scary... :-) There is a mexican restaurant next door. I wouldn't call it authentic though... It was pretty mediocre. But that's another review. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I wasn't sure what to expect since some Best Westerns are hit or miss, but I must admit this hotel is clean, comfortable and the service was good. Free basic breakfast from 7-10am. Good location. I would stay here again. I do believe the price was too high for this average hotel type, but it's Napa and certain times of the year prices are higher.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank philclairedunphy
Reviewed May 2, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for 4 nights last week. I chose this hotel because I read it had been recently renovated and the reviews seemed pretty good and it was such a reasonable price for the Napa area. It was a really good choice, first of all, because I like cleanliness. I like linens that aren't worn out and rooms that don't smell bad. It certainly met this criteria. The tub and lavatory drained quickly. The carpet did not have scary spots in it. I loved the transitional decor and the outdoor furntiure by the pool was stylish. My husband and I looked forward to breakfast every morning which was included in the price of the room. We had stayed at another Best Western in Savannah and the breakfast not good but here it was all tasty except maybe for the eggs and they were tolerable. The coffee was really good, we didn't go to Starbucks one time. We enjoyed sitting in the lobby in the large comfortable chairs eating and having our coffee. The location was very handy to the wineries and to downtown. If you are too tired to get in your car and drive to dinner you can walk across the parking lot to the delicious mexican restaurant next door. I want to mention that the staff at the reception desk were very pleasant we didn't talk to them much because our check in and out was so easy and quick. The other staff was nice and always had a smile for us. This was one of my best hotel picks ever for the price and comfort and I almost forgot the beds and pillows were very comfortable.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 142 and the room faced the back parking lot and was not noisy.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Debbie2222
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Stayed here for three nights to tour the Napa Valley. Booked through Hotwire. Great location. Close to Napa town proper and then to the rest of the valley to explore the wineries. They offer complimentary full breakfast, which was nice. Beware though because it gets crowded. It was great to saunter in there and get your tummy full and ready for a day of wine tasting. Bed was comfortable. Placed in a room in the back, which is good. The walls are thin; I could here our neighbors. Not a deal breaker though because the amenities offset that. Free parking and no resort fee, which I used toward more wine tasting! I would come back.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the back.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

I wasn't sure what to expect with a best western, but this place was great. We had gotten an online deal so it was a great value.

The hotel and the rooms are very clean. When you check in they give you a small champagne! Breakfast was decent as far as hotel buffets go. I'm doing a gluten free diet so my choices were limited, but the eggs and yogurt were good enough to fill me up.

The hotel is right next to a really delicious Mexican restaurant, and is a short drive from tons of vineyards.

I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013