“No complaints at all”

Hotel Indigo Napa Valley
Ranked #26 of 30 Hotels in Napa
Reviewed January 25, 2012

Comfortable, Clean and Currency friendly, the 3 C's - all good :)

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank bryanh36

Reviewed January 24, 2012

I am so glad my friend recommended we stay in this hotel! The location is great: easy to get to right off of Highway 29 (for those who don't know the area, Highway 29 is a small highway, and the fact that this hotel is close to the highway in no way means that it is noisy) and conveniently located for access to other wine country towns like Yountville. The decor of this hotel is classy Alice-in-Wonderland, with very high-backed chairs and bright blues. Very very cool. I would most definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Kelly L
Reviewed January 24, 2012

the hotel is accessible bec its just along the road.but i dont recommend their cleanliness esp. in their sheets. they dont change it everyday and their towels also. me & my bf fr another state jst came over to visit me and and we got a spider bite 2 days before he left for a 1 week of staying here.we felt bad about it bec. we thought we enjoyed our stay there but we suffered and had to go to the er just to check it out. we can hardly walk and suffered with it because of what happened. i dont recommend to stay here!!! too bad!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 23, 2012

After a rave review from my sister, I opted to spend the night here with a bunch of girlfriends on our girls' night out in Napa Valley. The location was perfect, super easy to find and a cheap cab ride up to Yountville where we were having dinner that evening.

The hotel was clean and beautifully decorated...I think you'd be surprised that this is a Best Western as the feel is way more high-end boutique hotel than super corporate, mass produced gigantic hotel chain. Our room was perfect for our group, a big super soft and cozy king-sized bed and a pull-out sofa bed in the lounge area. The bathroom was HUGE and had great lighting and plenty of mirror space. Which is helpful when you have a bunch of women all trying to get ready at one time.

We weren't very high maintenance and all of our experiences with the front desk were pleasant and efficient. I'm sure if we required any further assistance they would have been more than happy to comply.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Stephanie B
Reviewed January 20, 2012

I stayed here for two nights, and It is my new favorite wine country hotel. The newly remodeled rooms are spacious, comfy, and have the coolest decor. On my first night the staff helped me get a taxi to dinner, and when I got back Katherine at the front desk set me up for wine tasting the next day. The staff made my stay enjoyable and I still can't believe how awesome the rooms were. I've already made plans for a return trip with a group of girlfriends this summer.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Rosalie R
Reviewed January 19, 2012

We spent the first two days of 2012 in Napa, and due to the holiday weekend, it was hard for me to find a good hotel on short notice.

The staff was very courteous and professional. The lobby is clean and the location is good. The rooms look good on the website, but look cheap and tacky in person. The rooms adjoin by door, so you can hear everything if you have noisy neighbors. We were "blessed" to have a room full of kids next door with the parents across the hall, so they would put the latch so the door would be cracked and would run across the hall and each time the door would SLAM. This went on until midnight. I should've just had them move us, and we might've had a better experience, but who wants to change rooms once you're in your Pjs?

The bed was clean and comfortable, and there was a nice big TV. The bathroom did not appear to be renovated like the rest of the room and the tub was discolored. The continental breakfast was appreciated but the room was filled with people barefoot and in their pajamas and screaming babies. I find this the case most anywhere with a continental breakfast. What happened to etiquette?

Two more good things about the hotel: The mexican restaurant next door is good. Also, if you ask the front desk they will give you wine tasting coupons. This is a good idea if it's your first trip and have no idea where to go. Any hotel will likely have these, so if in doubt just ask.

Napa is magical, and we still enjoyed it, but next time we will splurge and stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank mrs_wright07
Reviewed January 19, 2012

Currently staying here for two nights and it is a perfect hotel for visiting all the nearby wineries. it is literally a minute from Route 29. Front desk was very helpful at checkin, providing a wine map and a few tasting passes. Rooms have been recently updated and have very comfortable bedding. Have the largest flat-screen TV I have seen at a hotel. Loved the ceiling mounted shower head. Highly recommend if your objective is to be in a central location to so many wineries.

• Stayed: January 2012