Spent a Friday night here with friends during a short weekend getaway from the Bay Area. Rooms spacious and clean. Convenient location to Highway 29. My room faced highway side. Could not see the highway because of trees/plants and did not hear the highway either.
Nice to have drinks and snacks during the Manager's Cocktail Hour. Breakfast had plenty of choices - made to order omelets, pancakes, bacon, sausage, and oatmeal for hot food; cereal, toast, English muffins, muffins, fruit, yogurt made up the cold food. Juice and coffee too.
Appreciated the Wall Street Journals available in the lobby. Friendly check-in. If I stayed longer, I could see the mini fridge and microwave becoming quite handy. Did not use the pools - but noticed lots of people using the indoor pool (it was mid-March).
I'd stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic town of Napa, near world- renowned wineries and home to celebrity chefs, the Embassy Suites Napa Valley is a Mediterranean style property built around an interior courtyard and millpond. A three story building, this charming property offers 205 spacious suites, two swimming pools, sauna, whirlpool, gift shop, restaurant, and lounge. Complimentary full breakfast and beverage reception make this a great choice for anyone looking for hidden value in the Napa Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Napa Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Napa Valley
- Napa Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Napa Valley CA