Stayed at this hotel for two nights. Easy to find location in Napa. Check in went quickly and the front desk was able to offer suggestions for dinners, wineries and more. We had a room on the second level overlooking the beautiful courtyard area. Unfortunately the room also faced the highway and you could hear the cars at night. The two room suite was awesome! Make sure to take advantage of the evening reception- essentially a two hour open bar with snacks! Even slushies for the kids as well as goldfish, popcorn etc. The free breakfast in the morning was also fantastic- the cooked to order omelette was amazing. Free wifi and parking. as well. Would definitely recommend this hotel and would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic town of Napa, near world- renowned wineries and home to celebrity chefs, the Embassy Suites Napa Valley is a Mediterranean style property built around an interior courtyard and millpond. A three story building, this charming property offers 205 spacious suites, two swimming pools, sauna, whirlpool, gift shop, restaurant, and lounge. Complimentary full breakfast and beverage reception make this a great choice for anyone looking for hidden value in the Napa Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Napa Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Napa Valley
- Napa Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Napa Valley CA