I stayed at this hotel over three nights for a conference which was also held in the hotel. The staff was very helpful. The room was very spacious, clean and comfortable. There were swans in the courtyard which added to the charm. The only thing I didn't care for was the hotel layout. The elevator that was near my room was under construction so I had to walk a long way to get to the stairs or another elevator. The meeting rooms were nice -- typical conference facility. There were substantial breakfast options if you cared to wait in line. I used the gym, which was small with 6 cardio machines, but it was fine given that just two other people were in there at the same time. It's about a mile or a mile and a half to downtown. It was a nice walk. Overall, I thought the hotel really nice for the price and would consider staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic town of Napa, near world- renowned wineries and home to celebrity chefs, the Embassy Suites Napa Valley is a Mediterranean style property built around an interior courtyard and millpond. A three story building, this charming property offers 205 spacious suites, two swimming pools, sauna, whirlpool, gift shop, restaurant, and lounge. Complimentary full breakfast and beverage reception make this a great choice for anyone looking for hidden value in the Napa Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsforEveryone and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Napa Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Napa Valley
- Napa Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Napa Valley CA