OK - Your probably looking at staying here, to save some money, as compared to the many other more charming and more expensive lodgings in the Napa Valley.... - and you should be able to do that...
This Embassy Suites has the most personality of any of the Embassy Suites...
While still being a larger format hotel it very much does not feel so big.
YES the picture of the swan on the web site is actually there... in fact
There are 3 adult swans in the courtyard. And while we were there -
The 2 White swans where trading turns at sitting on their nest of eggs... 3 eggs...
Very cool to see!
The Staff is supper sweet - very accommodating -
even before the client realizes they would have a need...
And a special note to the breakfast crew - AWESOME - job preparing my custom omelets daily for 5 days! -
Plenty of food and food that you want to eat! - not some simple continental breakfast sitting on a counter... This is the full breakfast!
There are 2 pools, an outdoor one and an indoor one... (both tiny).
The indoor one, well, lets just say over the 5 days we were there - not one of the days did the pool look clean enough to go in...
It was milky and bubbly - and stayed out of it...
I'm sure this was a RARE occurrence, with some incorrect chemical mix and they will have it soon fixed. - Besides I wasn't really there to go swimming or hang out at the Hotel...
It gets very crowded over the weekends, as you might imagine. It looks like the hotel may have special package pricing from time to time..
Based on the volume of people and groups during the weekend part of our visit.
All in all for our experience - it was a good one and I'd consider staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic town of Napa, near world- renowned wineries and home to celebrity chefs, the Embassy Suites Napa Valley is a Mediterranean style property built around an interior courtyard and millpond. A three story building, this charming property offers 205 spacious suites, two swimming pools, sauna, whirlpool, gift shop, restaurant, and lounge. Complimentary full breakfast and beverage reception make this a great choice for anyone looking for hidden value in the Napa Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Napa Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Napa Valley
- Napa Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Napa Valley CA