Did an impromptu one night trip to Napa (2 adults and a 3 year old) from San Francisco. Found a good deal on a suite at Embassy. We had never stayed at an Embassy Suites before so were a little wary but were blown away by this property. Modern, elegant common areas and suites. Beautiful grounds, pools, swans, fountains, etc. Didn't even notice the construction which was tucked off in the breakfast area. Awesome to have a separate living area with a pullout sofa for our three-year-old. Definitely will stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic town of Napa, near world- renowned wineries and home to celebrity chefs, the Embassy Suites Napa Valley is a Mediterranean style property built around an interior courtyard and millpond. A three story building, this charming property offers 205 spacious suites, two swimming pools, sauna, whirlpool, gift shop, restaurant, and lounge. Complimentary full breakfast and beverage reception make this a great choice for anyone looking for hidden value in the Napa Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Napa Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Napa Valley
- Napa Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Napa Valley CA