I stayed here in October 2012 and I must say it is a very nice hotel. I love the ambiance of the hotel has the nice pleasant Northern California taste! The hotel is walking distance to down town Napa which is great! The managers reception and the reception hall is huge i like the decorations with the wine barrells and like that they have a nice little courtyard with a pond with a resident swan. I have stayed at many Embassy suites and I must say this is one Embassy Suites that stands out from all the rest!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic town of Napa, near world- renowned wineries and home to celebrity chefs, the Embassy Suites Napa Valley is a Mediterranean style property built around an interior courtyard and millpond. A three story building, this charming property offers 205 spacious suites, two swimming pools, sauna, whirlpool, gift shop, restaurant, and lounge. Complimentary full breakfast and beverage reception make this a great choice for anyone looking for hidden value in the Napa Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Napa Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Napa Valley
- Napa Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Napa Valley CA